Want Your Canine to Become a Camper?
All new Campers must pass a FREE interview and trial day before participating in Day or Overnight Camp. Interviews are scheduled by appointment only. Camp tours are always available. Come sniff us out and see what the bark is all about!
All Campers Must Meet Requirements:
- At least four months old
- Spayed or neutered (if six months or older)
- Current on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines
- Injectable Bordetella given in the last year, Intranasal Bordatella given in the last 6 months
- Oral Bordatella will no longer be accepted.
- Flea/tick free and in good overall health
- No open wounds or stitches of any kind
- Wearing a quick-release collar
- Dog and people friendly
- Able to pass the interview and trial day
Guardians of Campers should allow 15-30 minutes to complete the Camper Interview Process. We require all Campers to stay for a minimum of 3 hours as part of the interview, but you are welcome to let your Camper play here all day for free on the interview day! (Must pick up before we close.)
Please complete the interview request form below. Additionally, please download and complete our Camper Application and bring with you to the interview. PLEASE NOTE: This is a request only. You will be contacted shortly by a representative to schedule the actual time for the interview.