About Home Buddies by Camp Bow Wow® - Tampa Northeast
Premier In-Home Pet Care
See our appearance on the Cw Network's The Daily Buzz, click here!
Do you have puppies or an older dog? Perhaps a cat or bird? Maybe even fish, a bunny or an iguana? When you go to work or travel for vacation, who do you trust to care for these members of your family? Introducing Home Buddies by Camp Bow Wow® - the most complete in-home pet care available.
Home Buddies builds upon the Camp Bow Wow mantra, "It's all about the dogs," but applies it to all family pets. The in-home pet service, created in response to requests from Camp Bow Wow parents who have other pets needing care at home, was designed to provide an antidote for the stress pet parents feel when leaving their furry, feathery and fishy broods home alone. Home Buddies is dedicated to keeping a pet family together and happy while their parents are away at work, running errands or jetting off for a well-deserved vacation.
Pets are our passion and great customer service is our speciality! Our Home Buddies team provides a wide range of personalized pet care services in the safety and security of your own home. We strive to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations so that your time away from home is stress-free for both you AND your pets.
We primarily serve the areas of New Tampa, Wesley Chapel, Seminole Heights, Temple Terrace, Lutz, Avila, and Thonotosassa. Whether you need a daytime or overnight pet sitter, dog walker, caregiver for a special needs pet, or simply want us to remove your pet’s waste, we can help you keep up with your pet's needs! We are bonded and insured, and Red Cross certified in Pet First Aid.
Call us for your FREE in-home consultation - we'd love to meet you and your pets!
Services We Offer
- Dog walking
- Dog training
- Complete cat care
- Pet sitting for all of your pets
- Overnight care in your home
- Special needs pet care
- Pet waste removal services
- Web cam rentals
Learn more about Our Services...
Why Choose Home Buddies?
RELIEF – Knowing that well-trained, loving caregivers are providing exactly the services you request
COMFORT – Pets are most comfortable in their own homes and are less stressed by your absence
NATIONAL PROVIDER – Services are provided through a national network using established, proven best practices
SAFE – No worries while you are away…SAFETY is our #1 priority. All of our sitters are experienced, trained, bonded and insured.
CONVENIENT – We accept appointments 365 days a year!
WEB CAMS – You can watch your pets online by renting our in-home camera system. Our pet sitters are fully accountable to you while staying in your home!
Getting Started with Home Buddies
"So how does this work,?" you might ask. It's pretty simple, actually.
- We come meet your pets for a "sniff test" so they are are comfortable with us coming into your house when you aren't there. We're usually there for about 30-45 minutes.
- We'll ask you a series of questions to ensure that we can respond to any situation that may arise with your pets or your home.
- We'll get two sets of keys from you on this visit. For security purposes, each set of keys are tagged using a unique coding system and kept in a lock box.
- Depending on your pet's needs, we'll discuss what schedule will work best. If you're going out of town, we can stay overnight!
- Dogs, cats, ferrets, birds, rabbits, fish, reptiles--we love all pets. We're experienced with special needs pets and other than very unique situations, we don't charge extra to administer medications. Don't hesitate to give us a call!