Camp Bow Wow is growing, and we're looking for enthusiastic, talented, dog-loving people to join our winning team! Below are our available positions. Here's to Happy Healthy Pets, Happy Healthy People!
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com
Field Operations Support Coordinator
Located in Westminster, CO
The Field Operations Support Coordinator (FOSC) functions as an operations liaison and works in coordination with the Area Directors to aid Camp Bow Wow®, Home Buddies by Camp Bow Wow®, and Behavior Buddies® franchise owners in running profitable, safe, and brand aligned operations. The FOSC will also work with the Area Directors and be trained in web-based and on‐site evaluations, Camp Training and information collecting to aid franchise owners. Responsible for cross-departmental support as well in reviewing procedures and rollouts intended for franchise owners continued support and assistance.
The primary accountability of this position is to provide supportive communication and assistance working alongside the Area Directors as they coach franchise owners in driving revenue growth, conducting business analysis, increasing profitability, while ensuring safe operations and “brand” promotion/representation. The Field Operations Support Coordinator assists with phone calls, emails, webinars, training sessions, one‐on‐one contact, and on‐site visits. The position will be approximately 60% travel throughout North America.
- Work with Your Franchise Relations Team to Inspire Profitable, Happy, Charitable Franchisees!
- Grow the Value of Our Business
- Broaden the Impact of the Foundation
- Help Make Camp Bow Wow a Household Name
- Attend Site Search/Build Out/Grand Opening calls as needed by Development team and provide operational input
- Coordinate & Participate in Poop Camp On-Site Training
- Send Opening Announcement and Certificate once all tasks are complete
- Assist with 90 Day Follow up visits to newly opened locations
- Regular calls with Ramp Up Camps
- Quarterly web-based reviews of all Open Camps
- Client feedback support
- Operational guidance & Training
- Vendor support
- Field visits where required
Camp Bow Wow Support Center
- Cross-Departmental support as needed
- Participation in training development
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The Field Operations Support Coordinator must be extremely organized, analytical, proactive, team player and possess excellent communication skills. Technical expertise in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet skills are a must. The FOSC must be flexible around hours available as well.
- Time Management and project management skills are critical:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software Preferred
- Bachelors or associates degree preferred.
- Two or more years of relevant experience.
- Two or more years of Franchise / Multi Unit experience.
Reports to: Area Director
Availability: Full time, exempt position. Normal work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. ‐ 5 p.m. at the Corporate Office in Broomfield, CO; attendance at evening and weekend events may be required occasionally. Business travel of up to 60% required.